Helpful Info- Convenient Emergency Room Care
To help you get the emergency room care you need in a life-threatening situation, please have this information in hand when you arrive to the emergency room. This helpful info consents of medical forms necessary to check you in to our ER. Having this information ready can significantly impact the speed at which our doctors will see you. You may print and compete, and bring these forms with you, or complete them when you arrive at our emergency room. Please make sure to have your ID and Insurance information with you.
Need a 24-Hour Emergency Room?
If you are in an area you are unfamiliar with and need immediate medical care, TxDot has added the addition signage of licensed freestanding emergency rooms to corresponding highway exits. Use these signs below to help you locate our location. Need More Information on the Emergency Center? Check out our FAQ Section
What to Take to SignatureCare Emergency Center
In times of emergency it’s normal to be stressed out and to forget what you should bring to the emergency room. This is a list of items you will need during your visit with us:
- List of medications (prescription and over the counter such as vitamins or allergy medication)
- List of recent travel outside of the state or country
- List of current medical conditions or medical history
- Name of your personal physician, primary or specialist
- Driver’s license or similar photo identification
- Current insurance card (if applicable)
Having your your information ready will speed up the registration process and get you seen by one of our board-certified physicians as soon as possible.
Download These Forms and Speed up Your Emergency Room Visit
Time is of the essence during an emergency, which is why we have our important medical forms available for you to download. Please don’t worry if you cannot complete them before arriving. You can always fill out your paperwork once you arrive.
- Patient Profile Form – Please fill out our patient profile form
- Assignment of Benefits – Please sign Our assignment of benefits form.
- Patient Consent– Please sign and initial our patient consent form.
Looking for a Career in the medical Field? Do you want to work at one of the fastest growing ERs
. Check out our Careers Section for available positions.