Emergency Room (ER) in Westchase, Houston TX 77042 – SignatureCare Emergency Center
Your Care is Our Signature Address
: 11103 Westheimer Rd., Houston, TX 77042
24-hour Emergency Room (ER) in Westchase, Houston, TX is a free standing emergency room and walk-in clinic. The ER is equipped to handle most adult and children (pediatric) medical emergencies. Staffed by experienced board-certified physicians and licensed nurses, the emergency medical clinic accepts walk-ins – with or without medical insurance.
Modern Emergency Room With Short Wait Times – That is SignatureCare Emergency Center ER
Our emergency room doctors are available 24 hours to treat various medical emergencies including injuries, abdominal pain, broken bones, burns, seizures, pneumonia, infections, and more. Our Westchase emergency room is open 365 days a year and functions like a large hospital ER without long wait times.
Located at 11103 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77042, we are your first choice for emergency medical care. Our modern ER is equipped with onsite laboratory, CT scan and X-ray machines.
Residents of Westchase District, Houston, TX 77042, Alief, Briarforest, Westside, Bellaire, Memorial City, Braeburn Glen, Greater Fondren Southwest, River Oaks, Citycentre Plaza, Woodlake Briar Meadow, Town & Country Village, Spring Branch, Jersey Village, Energy Corridor, Missouri City, Piney Point Village and other communities around the 77042 zip code now have a 24-hour emergency room within walking or short driving distance of their homes or businesses. Most patients are seen within 10 minutes and we typically have little to no wait time.
Trained Emergency Room Staff Available 24/7
Some Emergency Room Services We Provide at include:
Why Visit SignatureCare Westchase Emergency Room?
- We are open 24/7 for your convenience
- We are in your neighborhood
- Our physicians see all age groups
- We treat most medical emergencies
- Every SignatureCare Emergency Center ER physician is board-certified and experienced in emergency room care
- Our emergency rooms function like major hospital ERs – with little or no wait time
- Our licensed nurses and friendly staff are ready to meet your emergency care needs
- Our emergency centers are designed to give you maximum comfort
- All tests are done on-site and results are explained to you by board-certified physicians
SignatureCare ERs accept most private medical insurance plans. We do not participate in Medicare, Medicaid or Tricare. The well being of our patients is our highest priority. “Your Care is our Signature”