The Assistant Radiology Manager will deal with needs at the facility level. They will primarily oversee the staff and ensure that proper training is
conducted in similar fashion across all sites. This position will focus not only on training but will ensure that company policies are being followed in
uniform fashion. This position will report directly to the Radiology Manager.
- Successful completion of a two-year program in Radiologic studies
- Current compliance with continuing medical education
- Current License from ARRT and TMB
- Current BLS
- Minimum 5+ years clinical experience in a hospital/acute care setting.
- Minimum 2+ years management experience preferred
- Problem solving abilities, excellent communication skills, and multitasking abilities a must
JOBS RESPONSIBILITIES/ DUTIES
- Work number of clinical shifts per month set forth by Radiology Manager
- Maintains accurate patient log for CT, XRay, and Ultrasound
- Perform all daily lab and equipment checks for quality assurance
- Perform all laboratory point of care testing and all CLIA waved testing
- Documents accurately all findings. Completes documentation for pregnancy verification in females of childbearing age and completes documentation regarding the diabetic patient and contrast iodine.
- Accurate documentation of Laboratory testing, critical values, and communications.
- Ensures all Radiology orders are performed in a timely matter
- Assists the nursing staff as needed
- Ensures the radiology department is fully stocked with supplies
- Works along with the Radiology Manager
- Readily available by phone, text, email for all employees
- Available to work clinical shifts on an as needed basis when “on-call” tech is not available
- Assists in hiring, discipline, terminations of Radiology staff with the Radiology Manager
- Oversees the training of all new staff, ensuring they attend the NEO prior to start of training.
- Oversees the Lead Techs scheduling of radiology staff
- Keeps Over Time to a minimum
- Responsible for the final checkoff of all staff signaling they are ready to start working clinical shifts independently
- Along with the Radiology Manager, ensure Lead Techs are keeping employee files up to date
- Reviews company email on a daily basis
- Answers to the Radiology Manager
- Assists the Radiology Manager with any special projects that acquire assistance
- Attends at least one marketing event per month
- Sends weekly reporting to managementMay be required to work holidays and weekends as needed.
- Performs duties in a fast-paced emergency room
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move using proper body mechanics and agree to ask for assistance if required.
- While performing duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Must submit to random drug screenings.
To apply for this or any other position fill out and attach your resume using the below form.