- Associate’s or Bachelore’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- Must have 2+ years servicing electrical equipment
- Must have 2+ years servicing Biomed equipment including but not limited to Cardiac Monitors, EKG units, and Vital Sign units.
- Experience with Lab Equipment repair recommended but not required.
- Must have 5+ years diagnosing and repairing radiology equipment, primarily CT, Xray, and Portable units.
- Must have experience with GE LS/BS and VCT systems.
- Candidate must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 35 lbs. unassisted and frequently bend, stoop, twist, climb, crouch/squat,
kneel/crawl, sit and stand for long periods of time. Candidate must also be able to reach at, above and below shoulder level, flex/extend
neck and have good hand and finger dexterity. Specific vision abilities required by this job may include color, close vision, distance vision,
peripheral vision and depth perception.
- Must have and maintain a valid Driver’s License.
- Willingness to be available “after hours” including weekends, for critical issues and coverage, as necessary.
- Meet Health and Human Services, Environment Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements
JOBS RESPONSIBILITIES/ DUTIES
- Under minimal supervision, complete troubleshooting, installation, maintenance, and service repair needs on designated equipment.
- Proactively engage with other team members to ensure they are aware of status of all issues at all times
- Keep up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely
manner, ordering repair parts, and managing cycle times
- Complete on-time and accurate Preventative Maintenance
- May include application training of clinical or scientific staff on designated equipment
- Submit reporting in a timely matter, including all weekly reports, service reports, and PM reports.
- Keep downtime of equipment to a minimum
- Identify and report any unsafe workplace conditions or unsafe acts to the Radiology Manager or Facility Manager
- Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to Radiology Manager or Facility Manager
- Maintain tools and test equipment properly and ensuring they are calibrated.
- Complete all planned Quality, EHS & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- May be required to work holidays and weekends as needed.
- Strong time management and organization skills and ability to juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Training and experience in multiple modalities
- Operate with efficiency and sense of urgency.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing environments
To apply for this or any other position fill out and attach your resume using the below form.