The Radiology Manager is responsible for all aspects of the radiology department of SignatureCare Emergency Centers. The Radiology manager will
provide support for all radiology staff and ensure that all policies and procedures approved by the company are followed and maintained. The
Radiology Manager will help create and maintain a culture of providing quality patient care to all patients while meeting all company goals. This
manager will oversee radiology for all facilities that fall under the SignatureCare name.
- Successful completion of a two-year program in Radiologic studies
- Current compliance with continuing medical education
- Current License from ARRT and TMB
- Current BLS
- Minimum 5+ years clinical experience in a hospital/acute care setting.
- Minimum 5+ years management experience preferred
- Problem solving abilities, excellent communication skills, and multitasking abilities a must
- Work number of clinical shifts per month set forth by upper management.
- Maintains accurate patient log for CT, XRay, and Ultrasound
- Perform all daily lab and equipment checks for quality assurance
- Perform all laboratory point of care testing and all CLIA waved testing
- Documents accurately all findings. Completes documentation for pregnancy verification in females of childbearing age and completes
documentation regarding the diabetic patient and contrast iodine.
- Accurate documentation of Laboratory testing, critical values, and communications.
- Ensures all Radiology orders are performed in a timely matter
- Assists the nursing staff as needed
- Ensures the radiology department is fully stocked with supplies
- Responsible for all aspects of the radiology department.
- Staffing – Hiring, Training, Discipline, Termination, Continued Trainin
- Facility – Oversee purchasing of supplies, seeking out lowest bids on purchases. Act as the final oversight for scheduling at each location, making sure OT is limited. Ensure all policies and procedures are being followed in a uniform fashion across all sites. Ensure that Radiology orders are being completed in a timely matter and that reporting is delivered within time limits and is of good quality.
- Company – Oversee QA processes for Images and Reporting notifying upper management when needed. Handle all patient complaints dealing with any aspect of radiology. Create and update new policies/procedures as needed and roll out plan of action for each new policy
- Equipment – Responsible for acquiring Radiology equipment for all new sites (old sites if need arises). Responsible for being the go between for the Contractor and install teams. Ensure purchases are made to allow sufficient time for delivery and install to coincide with time line given. Oversees all installations. Schedules annual physicist evaluation of all equipment that produce ionizing radiation – CT, Xray, Portable units.
- Accounting/Contracts – Approves all radiology invoices and mileage. Responsible for all account set ups for new vendors and new facilities. Uses company credit card responsibly and turns in all receipts weekly to verify purchases. Monitors current contracts and negotiates terms that fall within the guidelines given by ownership for all aspects of radiology – Supplies, equipment, company used Radiology groups
- May be required to work holidays and weekends as needed
Please use our Online Application to Apply for this position. Those we are interesting in interviewing will be contacted.