The ideal candidate must maintain the highest level of integrity in ensuring confidentiality at all times. The Administrative Assistant needs to be highly organized, take direction well and display a high level of professionalism. Must have exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. This position requires someone that is able to work in a collaborative environment as a team player and provide support on a wide range of topics. This person will be working at the corporate office not the facilities.
- Attend and transcribe the minutes for all meeting
- Help with organizing contract binder, facility binders and transfer agreements
- Scheduling business travel when needed
- Filing of documents
- Helping with meeting set ups
- Typing up Processes and Procedures when needed
- Ability to take responsibility and accountability for their own word
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to perform against stringent timelines and deadlines
- Support company initiatives and objectives by providing excellent by fostering to both our internal and external customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Help where help is needed
- At least 3 years of administrative experience
- Associate Degree preferred
- Must pass background
- Must have reliable transportation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Highly motivated, positive attitude
- Take ownership and accountability for all work tasks assigned
- Familiarity with medical offices/practices a plus
Please use our Online Application to apply for this position or simply complete the form below. Those we are interested in interviewing will be contacted.
SignatureCare Emergency Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, physical or mental disability or veteran status. The above job description is intended to describe the general content of and requirements of the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work performed by those assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties & skills required for this position.
Apply for Open Emergency Room (ER) Positions
Please complete the form below to apply for any open position.
* Field is required