SignatureCare College Station/Bryan (ER) Emergency Center
College Station/Bryan Emergency Room, College Station, TX 77840
——— OPEN 24 HOURS ———
Minor and Major Medical Care 24 hours.
SignatureCare Emergency Center- College Station/Bryan
Address: 1512 Texas Ave S, Suite 500, College Station, TX 77840
Our 24-hour College Station/Bryan Emergency Room (ER), located at 1512 Texas Ave S, Suite 500, College Station, TX 77840 treats most major and minor medical emergencies for adults and children.
Residents of College Station, Bryan, Edge, Reliance, Tabor, Wellborn, Benchley, Kurten, Snook, Millican, Astin, Mumford, and Clay TX can visit our nearby 24-hour emergency room and receive professional emergency medical care locally 24/7.
Our emergency room also serves residents of Carlos, Independence, Lyons, Navasota, Caldwell, Singleton, Somerville, Anderson, Hearne, Planterville, Huntsville TX, and other areas surrounding 77840 zip code including 77082, 77803, 77801, 77807, and 77808.
Click here to see SignatureCare Emergency Center- College Station/Bryan Google 360 Tour
Our College Station/Bryan Emergency Room Doctors Are Available 24 Hours
Our emergency center and fully-equipped, freestanding emergency room provides hospital-level emergency care in a neighborhood setting. The licensed ER nurses and board-certified physicians at our College Station/Bryan TX emergency room provide high-quality immediate care without the long wait times of major hospitals. We treat common illnesses, minor injuries, critical emergencies and we are open 24 hours a day, year-round, to provide emergency care services.
Emergency Care with Short ER Wait Times
We offer personalized emergency care – always from board-certified physicians – in a convenient modern facility.
SignatureCare Emergency Center, College Station/Bryan strives to provide all our patients with excellent care.
Texas A&M University, College Station students, Bryan, TX, and nearby communities are able to visit us and receive the highest quality emergency medical services. Our patients wait ten minutes or less at our modern and state-of-the-art facility. For those patients who require additional observation, we have obs rooms for you to be monitored overnight.
We bill most insurance* plans and Workers’ Compensation.
Patients receive professional emergency treatment in our state-of-the-art emergency rooms, including:
- Treatment of minor injuries, like cuts that require stitches or staples, contusions, abscesses, and other medical emergencies.
- Trauma care for serious injuries including broken bones, burns and seizures
- Onsite imaging capabilities including digital X-rays, Ultrasound and multi-slice CT scans
- Our ER is equipped with onsite COLA-certified laboratory for quick analysis results
We accept most health insurance* plans and Workers’ Compensation. Each member of our staff is a certified health care professional and the well-being of our patients is our highest priority.
Please call our College Station/Bryan Emergency Room.
*Please call our facility for billing information regarding your insurance coverage.
Our emergency center has received The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval® and is officially Joint Commission Certified. We are also recognized as an Accredited Free-Standing Emergency Center by the Center for Improvement in Healthcare Quality (CIHQ), a nationally recognized accreditation provider.
EMERGENCY COVID-19 EVALUATION SITE
All SignatureCare Emergency Center locations can perform COVID-19 emergency evaluations. We conduct rapid 15-minute Antigen Test and Molecular (PCR) Test at all our facilities. We are open 24/7/365.
Directions to SignatureCare Emergency Center – College Station/Bryan, TX:
College Station Directions
Coming from Hwy 6 S:
- Exit Harvey Rd
- Take a Left on Harvey Rd
- Take a right on Texas Ave.
- Make U-Turn at George Bush Dr.
- SignatureCare will be on the right hand side next to Jack in the Box
Coming from Texas A&M University:
- Take a right on Texas Ave.
- Less than 1 mile from the main entrance of Texas A&M campus
- SignatureCare will be on the right side across the street from Chick-Fil-A and Kohl’s
Coming from Bryan, TX:
- Take Texas Ave North towards College Station
- Pass the main entrance of Texas A&M campus
- Take a right into 1512 Texas Ave S, the entrance just past Bed, Bath & Beyond and Jason’s Deli