Get answers to your COVID-19 questions and learn ways to protect your family!
If you are like most Americans, you’ve probably heard about COVID-19 and you may have questions about the pandemic like:
- What is coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What are the symptoms of coronavirus?
- Is there a vaccine?
- Should we get the vaccine when it becomes available?
- What should we be doing now to protect our families?
- How often should we test for the pandemic?
Well, how would you like to speak with an experienced, board-certified emergency medicine physician with decades of experience in the front lines?
Dr. Ruby Rose, the Medical Director of SignatureCare Emergency Center in Austin, TX is hosting a LIVE “Talk with a Doc–Zoom Edition” event where she will answer your COVID-19 related questions. This a free event and all you will need is an internet connection to get on Zoom.
For more information or to RSVP, please visit our Eventbrite page.
What: “Talk with a Doc–Zoom Edition” LIVE event about COVID-19
Date: December 9, 2020
Time: 11:30 AM CST
Location: Virtual (on Zoom). To RSVP, please visit our Eventbrite page.