Maintains/repairs, installs, removes, starts/stops, trouble shoot, maintains normal maintenance upkeep to a facility environment related to plumbing fixtures, electrical services, carpentry, painting, ceilings, etc. Work with little or no supervision.
- 2-5 years previous experience in commercial setting required: hospital setting preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems, paintings, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- EPA certification required
JOBS RESPONSIBILITIES/ DUTIES
- Maintains all fire protection systems (fire extinguishers, fire alarm, fire sprinklers, fire dampers, etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining and performing preventative maintenance on building, plumbing system, electrical system, communications, etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining the physical appearance of buildings, doors, windows, walls, floors, ceilings, painting, etc.
- Responsible for all components of a building and all other related duties.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area always.
- Assist willingly all other Maintenance Technicians as needed.
- Uses good telephone courtesy (Identify Department and your name).
- Assist willingly with moving furniture, boxes, and heavy objects.
- Adheres to SignatureCare Policies and Procedures.
- Participates in the monthly department meetings.
- Assist in maintaining and taking inventory of supplies and stock as needed to insure your daily operation.
- Responds to all emergency codes.
- Responsible for insuring the facility environmental finished are maintained.
- Maintains the painted finished of walls, doors, frame, etc. throughout the facility.
- May be required to work holidays and weekends as needed.
- Interaction with all departments.
- Work with vendors/learn from their knowledge.
- Limit outside resources, keep good PM and repair technique.
To apply for this or any other position fill out and attach your resume using the below form.
SignatureCare Emergency Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, physical or mental disability or veteran status. The above job description is intended to describe the general content of and requirements of the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work performed by Maintenance Managers assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties & skills required of Maintenance Managers so classified.