Serve as the first point of contact for customers, delivering excellent customer service. Answer inbound phone calls, identify and resolve
caller needs, and provide information. The successful candidate must have; excellent problem-solving, listening, communication, and
customer service skills.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to communicate effectively on the telephone.
- Ability to handle a “call center” environment: work quickly and multi-task.
- Ability to exercise good judgment to handle calls appropriately.
- Ability to demonstrate good customer service.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- High School or GED required.
- One year of experience in customer service and/or related clinical environment; working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Bilingual in Spanish helpful.
JOBS RESPONSIBILITIES/ DUTIES
- Answer telephone promptly and in a polite and professional manner.
- Answer questions and offer other information, as requested, to provide patient-focused service and a positive impression of the organization.
- Direct calls to other departments as needed.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Use sound judgment in handling calls, especially with upset patients.
- Understanding of when to escalate calls to physicians/practice manager/triage nurse.
- May be required to work holidays and weekends as needed.
- Performs duties in a fast-paced emergency room
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move using proper body mechanics and agree to ask for assistance if required.
- While performing duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Must submit to random drug screenings.
SignatureCare Emergency Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, physical or mental disability or veteran status. The above job description is intended to describe the general content of and requirements of the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work performed by Radiology Lead Technicians assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties & skills required of Radiology Lead Technicians so classified.To apply for this or any other position fill out and attach your resume using the below form.