Maintains/repairs, installs, removes, starts/stops, trouble shoot, maintains normal maintenance upkeep to a facility environment related to: plumbing
fixtures, electrical services, carpentry, painting, ceilings, etc. Work with little or no supervision.
- 2-5 years previous experience in commercial setting required; hospital setting preferred
- Thorough knowledge of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems, paintings, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- EPA certification required
JOBS RESPONSIBILITIES/ DUTIES
- Maintains all fire protection systems (fire extinguishers, fire alarm, fire sprinklers, fire dampers, etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining and performing preventative maintenance on building, plumbing system, electrical system, communications, etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining the physical appearance of buildings, doors, windows, walls, floors, ceilings, painting, etc.
- Responsible for all components of a building and all other related duties
- Maintains a clean and safe work area always.
- Assist willingly all other Maintenance Technicians as needed.
- Uses good telephone courtesy (Identify Department and your name).
- Assist willingly with moving furniture, boxes, and heavy objects.
- Adheres to SignatureCare Policies and Procedures.
- Participates in the monthly department meetings.
- Assist in maintaining and taking inventory of supplies and stock as needed to insure your daily operation.
- Responds to fire and disaster codes.
- Responsible for insuring the facility environmental finished are maintained.
- Maintains the painted finished of walls, doors, frame, etc. throughout the facility.
- May be required to work holidays and weekends as needed.
- Interaction with all departments,
- Work with vendors/learn from their knowledge
- Limit outside resources, keep good PM and repair technique.
To apply for this or any other position fill out and attach your resume using the below form.