- Associate’s or Bachelore’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- Must have 2+ years servicing electrical equipment
- Must have 2+ years servicing Biomed equipment including but not limited to Cardiac Monitors, EKG units, and Vital Sign units.
- Experience with Lab Equipment repair recommended but not required.
- Must have 5+ years diagnosing and repairing radiology equipment, primarily CT, Xray, and Portable units.
- Must have experience with GE LS/BS and VCT systems.
- Candidate must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 35 lbs. unassisted and frequently bend, stoop, twist, climb, crouch/squat,
kneel/crawl, sit and stand for long periods of time. Candidate must also be able to reach at, above and below shoulder level, flex/extend
neck and have good hand and finger dexterity. Specific vision abilities required by this job may include color, close vision, distance vision,
peripheral vision and depth perception.
- Must have and maintain a valid Driver’s License.
- Willingness to be available “after hours” including weekends, for critical issues and coverage, as necessary.
- Meet Health and Human Services, Environment Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements
JOBS RESPONSIBILITIES/ DUTIES
- Under minimal supervision, complete troubleshooting, installation, maintenance, and service repair needs on designated equipment.
- Proactively engage with other team members to ensure they are aware of status of all issues at all times
- Keep up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely
manner, ordering repair parts, and managing cycle times
- Complete on-time and accurate Preventative Maintenance
- May include application training of clinical or scientific staff on designated equipment
- Submit reporting in a timely matter, including all weekly reports, service reports, and PM reports.
- Keep downtime of equipment to a minimum
- Identify and report any unsafe workplace conditions or unsafe acts to the Radiology Manager or Facility Manager
- Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to Radiology Manager or Facility Manager
- Maintain tools and test equipment properly and ensuring they are calibrated.
- Complete all planned Quality, EHS & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- May be required to work holidays and weekends as needed.
- Strong time management and organization skills and ability to juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Training and experience in multiple modalities
- Operate with efficiency and sense of urgency.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing environments
To apply for this or any other position fill out and attach your resume using the below form.
SignatureCare Emergency Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age,
national origin, marital status, citizenship status, physical or mental disability or veteran status.
The above job description is intended to describe the general content of and requirements of the performance of this job. It is
not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work performed by Radiology
Lead Technicians assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties & skills
required of Radiology Lead Technicians so classified.