The Registration Assistant Manager is responsible for obtaining accurate patient demographic and financial information for registration and claim reimbursement. The Registration Assistant Manager will work with the Registration Manager to ensure that staff is providing safe, effective patient care. The Registration Assistant Manager will provide leadership and promotion of staff development. The Registration Assistant Manager will assist with all tasks delegated and within their scope of practice. The Registration Assistant Manager are responsible for maintaining quality cost effectiveness, guest relations, and explaining the admissions process accurately to the customer.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma/ G.E.D.
- Strong communication skills in both oral and written format
- Must be flexible and service oriented.
- Problem solving abilities with the ability to intervene immediately and awareness of changing conditions may require additional assistance.
- Minimum of 3 years medical experience.
JOBS RESPONSIBILITIES/ DUTIES
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent computer skills.
- Must be able to muli-task and maintain a positive attitude in very challenging situations.
- Typing minimum 45WPM
- Courtesy and respect for every staff member.
- Working knowledge of banking and cash handling requirements.
- Maintains accurate patient log for all patients seen in the Emergency Department.
- Reviews Company emails throughout every shift as this will be the primary means of communication.
- Accurately documents any incidents and reports them to the Nurse Manager and Physician on duty.
- Monitor, coach develop, and evaluate performance of staff on an ongoing basis in accordance with applicable performance standards. Collaborate with respective Directors on technical aspects.
- Responsible for hiring, termination, and coordinating necessary HR approvals.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasks & projects in a productive manner.
- Must be able to work independently
- May be required to work holidays and weekends as needed.
- Performs duties in a fast-paced emergency room
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move using proper body mechanics and agree to ask for assistance if required.
- While performing duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Must submit to random drug screenings.
To apply for this or any other position fill out and attach your resume using the below form.