The Lead Registration is responsible for obtaining accurate patient demographic and financial information for registration and claim reimbursement. The Registration Lead will work with the Assistant Registration Manager and Registration Manager to ensure that staff is providing safe, effective patient care. The Lead Registration will provide leadership and promotion of staff development. The Lead Registration will assist with all tasks delegated and within their scope of practice. The Lead Registration will be responsible for maintaining quality cost effectiveness, guest relations, and explaining the admissions process accurately to the customer.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma/ GED.
- Strong communication skills in both oral and written communication.
- Must be flexible and service oriented.
- Problem solving abilities with the ability to intervene immediately and awareness of changing conditions that may require additional assistance.
- Minimum of 3 years of medical experience.
JOBS RESPONSIBILITIES/ DUTIES
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Excellent Computer skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and maintain a positive attitude in all situations.
- Typing minimum of 45 WPM.
- Courtesy and respect for every staff member.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of all staff members and customers in accordance with the applicable laws and standards.
- Working knowledge of banking and cash handling requirements.
- Maintains accurate patient log for all patients seen in the Emergency Department.
- Reviews company emails throughout every shift as this will be the primary means of communication.
- Accurately documents any incidents and reports them to the Assistant Registration Manager, Registration Manager, Facility Manager and the physician on duty.
- Monitor, coach, develop, and evaluate performance of staff on an ongoing basis in accordance with applicable performance standards.
- Maintain facility chart audits for all patients seen in the Emergency Department in accordance with applicable standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Participates in On Call rotation in accordance with applicable policy.
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasks & projects in a productive manner.
- Must be able to work independently.
- May be required to work holidays and weekends as needed.
- May be required to work additional hours as needed
- Performs duties in a fast-paced emergency room
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move using proper body mechanics and agree to ask for assistance if required.
- While performing duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Must submit to random drug screenings.
To Apply for this or any other position fill out and attach your resume using the below form.