A Supply Coordinator is responsible for the supervision of the inbound and outbound materials and supplies, managing the buying and delivery process of medical supplies or services and the placement and delivery of purchase orders. This is a very high profile and responsible role within an organization, requiring someone who is extremely organized and can cope well under pressure.
• Working knowledge of medical and materials terminology.
• Must have a driver license.
• Excellent communication, organizational and planning skills.
• Ability to work in a team setting.
• As a Supply Coordinator, it will be your job to manage the buying and delivery process of goods or services on behalf of your company.
• You will set up an inventory process along with Par levels for all the facilities.
• Monitor expiration dates.
• You will negotiate rates with carriers ensuring that you secure the best possible rates in line with the company’s buying policy. You will also assist in coordinating all inbound and outbound traffic, maximizing cost-effectiveness and tracking all consignments.
• The Supply Coordinator usually works closely with the Director of Nursing and Director of Operations to ensure the best supply chain solutions are achieved.
• As a Supply Coordinator, you will be client facing and therefore you will be required to develop and maintain good client relationships delivering the very best in customer service.
• It is important that as the Supply Coordinator you observe and follow all health and safety compliance.
• A highly motivated and positive attitude is essential to this role as working within the Supply Chain industry can often be very demanding and challenging.
• Often applicants are required to have a solid customer service background and can get along with people from all walks of life. A flexible approach to negotiating and a willingness to be able to work to time sensitive deadlines is essential.
• The role of a Supply Coordinator involves problem solving and analytics as well as the ability to be able to communicate both verbally and in writing in a clear and concise manner.
• Performs duties in a fast-paced emergency room
• The employee must be able to lift and/or move using proper body mechanics and agree to ask for assistance if required.
• While performing duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit; The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• Must submit to random drug screenings.
Please use our Online Application to Apply for this position. Those we are interesting in interviewing will be contacted.
SignatureCare Emergency Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, physical or mental disability or veteran status. The above job description is intended to describe the general content of and requirements of the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work performed by Nurse Manager’s assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties & skills required of Nurse Managers so classified.
Apply for Open Emergency Room (ER) Positions
Please complete the form below to apply for any open position.
* Field is required