SignatureCare ER Kids Coloring Contest Has Ended
The SignatureCare Emergency Center Kids Coloring Contest has ended.
Thank you for participating. We are currently reviewing all submissions and will notify the winners soon. You can also check this page later for the winners.
SignatureCare Emergency Center Coloring Contest Rules
Coloring is a great way for little ones to pass the time during the coronavirus shut down. We are giving kids ages 6-12 years old a chance to express their creative genius with a coloring contest and win prizes. Just choose one of the five coloring pages below, download, color, and use the upload option to upload and send it back to us.
1st Place – One year subscription of Disney Plus*
2nd Place – $50 Netflix Digital Gift Card from Amazon
3rd Place – $25 Amazon Digital Gift Card
Here are the Coloring Contest Rules:
- Contest is open to children ages 6-12 years old
- One submission- per child, per household. Submissions to more than one location are prohibited
- Submission of artwork ONLY. No child or person to be pictured with artwork
- No digital coloring. ONLY markers, crayons, colored pencils and paints are accepted
- Family members of SignatureCare Emergency Center team members are prohibited from participating
- Only photos coloring pages provided here for download will be accepted
- All artwork must be UPLOADED through the form on this page. No submissions will be accepted at the facilities
*SignatureCare Emergency Center is not responsible for lost digital gift cards.
*Disney Plus subscription requires establishment of a new Disney Plus account.
To enter your child for this coloring contest, simply follow the two simple steps below…
1st Place Winner
2nd Place Winner
3rd Place Winner
Complete the short form below, attach your Coloring Artwork and send it to us.
The Form You Are Looking For Has Been Removed
Thank you for participating in our kids coloring contest. It has ended. You will be notified if your child is a winner. You can also check this page later for contest results.