Coming Soon – Killeen Emergency Room (ER)- SignatureCare Emergency Center, Killeen, TX
Your Care is Our Signature
SignatureCare Emergency Center is proud to announce that construction will begin soon on our new 24-hour Killeen Emergency Room in Killeen, TX.
Our new emergency center, located at 800 West Central Texas Expressway, Killeen, TX 76541 is expected to open in the fall of 2018.
The center will serve residents of Harker Heights, Copperas Cove, Belton Cove, Gatesville, Sun City, Fort Hood, Temple, Hewitt, Woodway, Taylor, Cedar Park, Robinson, Waco, Lampasas TX and other communities around the 76541 zip code.
Our facility will be staffed by board-certified ER doctors and licensed nurses who are trained to handle medical emergencies for children (pediatrics) and adults including injuries, abdominal pain, broken bones, burns, seizures, pneumonia, infections and more.
Our Killeen emergency room will be fully equipped with top notch medical equipment, including a full lab, X-ray, Ultrasound and multi-slice CT scan machines. As always, wait times at all SignatureCare ERs is 10 minutes or less, making our emergency room convenient to see a doctor quickly.
SignatureCare Emergency Center Emergency Services Include:
- Minor and major medical emergencies
- Pediatrics emergency care
- Dental emergency care- We can handle pain management and infections- (We do not have an onsite dentist and cannot pull teeth)
- On-site medical laboratory testing – including STD and HIV testing
- Observations rooms for those who need to be monitored overnight
Why Choose 24-Hour SignatureCare Emergency Center?
- All of our emergency rooms are open 24/7 for your convenience
- Our ERs are in your neighborhood – within walking or short driving distance
- Our board-certified physicians treat all age groups
- We treat most minor and major medical emergencies
- Every SignatureCare Emergency Center physician is board-certified and experienced in emergency room (ER) care
- Our emergency rooms function like major hospital ERs – with little or no wait time
- Our nurses are licensed and friendly. Our staff are ready to meet your emergency care needs
- Our emergency centers are designed to give you maximum comfort
- All tests are done on-site and results are explained to you by board-certified physicians
Keep checking this page for updates as we begin construction of the new emergency center.
Please apply for available emergency room careers and our managers will contact you as soon as possible closer to opening.