Coming Soon – Killeen Emergency Room (ER)- SignatureCare Emergency Center Killeen, TX
Your Care is Our Signature
The management of SignatureCare Emergency Center is proud to officially announce that construction will begin soon on our new 24-hour Killeen Emergency Room in Killeen, TX.
The new emergency center, located at 800 West Central Texas Expressway, Killeen TX 76541 is expected to open in the Summer of 2018. It will be staffed by board-certified ER doctors and licensed nursed trained to handle most medical emergencies for children (pediatrics) and adults including injuries, abbbominal pain, broken bones, burns, seizures, pneumonia, infections, and more.
When it opens, our Killeen emergency room will be equipped with top of the line in-house laboratory, MRI, X-ray, Ultrasound and multi-slice CT scan. There will be little (10 minutes or less) or no wait time to see a physician at the Killeen ER.
Emergency Room Services We Provide at Every SignatureCare Emergency Center Include:
- Adult emergency medical care
- Infant / Children / Pediatrics emergency care
- Dental emergency care
- On-site medical laboratory testing – including STD and HIV testing
Why Choose 24-Hour SignatureCare Emergency Center?
- All of our emergency rooms are open 24/7 for your convenience
- Our ERs are in your neighborhood – within walking or short driving distance
- Our board-certified physicians treat all age groups
- We treat most minor and major medical emergencies
- Every SignatureCare Emergency Center physician is board-certified and experienced in emergency room (ER) care
- Our emergency rooms function like major hospital ERs – with little or no wait time
- Our nurses and licensed and friendly. Our staff are ready to meet your emergency care needs
- Our emergency centers are designed to give you maximum comfort
- All tests are done on-site and results are explained to you by board-certified physicians
Residents of Harker Heights, Copperas Cove, Belton, Gatesville, Sun City, Fort Hood, Temple, Georgetown, Leander, Hewitt, Woodway, Round Rock, Taylor, Cedar Park, Robinson, Waco, Anderson Mill and areas surrounding 76541 will soon have a 24-hour emergency room staffed by board-certified physicians within short driving distance of their homes or businesses.
The new Killeen emergency room will also serve residents of Walker Village, Chaffee Village, McNair Village, Comanche Village II, Comanche Village III, Kay Bee Heights, Mason Crossing, Montague Village, House Crossing, Nolanville, Middle Crossing, Curry Crossing, Mountain View Estates, Saint Elijah Village and Riggs Ford.
Keep checking this page for updates as we begin our construction of the new emergency center.
Please apply for available emergency room careers and our managers will contact you as soon as possible closer to opening.