Do you really know how the COVID-19 virus spreads? Coronavirus can spread in many ways. Below is what we know.
QUESTION: What are the main ways coronavirus spreads?
- People can Spread the Virus when they have absolutely no symptoms
- It can spread from someone who is infected by coughing, sneezing, or simply talking,(and possibly by breathing)
- It can float in the air for up to three (3) hours. Meaning, if someone sneezes or coughs in a hallway, other people walking in the hallway hours latter potentially can get exposed to the virus
- After landing on a surface it can stay active for DAYS
Knowing these four above points, what can we do to reduce our chances of contracting this virus?
ANSWER: Here are ways to avoid coronavirus.
- STAY HOME and avoid coming near people unless it is impossible to stay at home and be safe
- If you MUST go out STAY AS FAR AWAY from people as possible( at least 6 feet away).
- COVER YOUR MOUTH AND NOSE AT ALL TIMES when outside of the home so that you reduce the chances of spreading the virus when coughing, sneezing, or talking (or breathing)
- WASH OR SANITIZE YOUR HANDS frequently and specially after touching anything.
- If you must go out, CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES when you came back home and wash them. Clean your accessories with disinfectant (shoes, belts, watches, phones… etc), as well as take a shower yourself.
- WASH OR CLEAN THE SURFACE of anything you bring home ( including raw veggies and produce. )
DO all of the above to stay healthy.