The Radiology Manager is responsible for all aspects of the Radiology department of SignatureCare Emergency Centers. The Radiology Manager will provide support for all Radiology staff and ensure that all policies and procedures approved by the company are followed and maintained. The Radiology Manager will help create and maintain a culture of providing quality patient care to all patients while meeting all company goals. This manager will oversee radiology for all facilities that fall under the SignatureCare name.
- Successful completion of a two-year program in Radiologic studies
- Current compliance with continuing medical education
- Current license from ARRT and TMB
- Current BLS
- Minimum 5+ years clinical experience in a hospital/acute care setting
- Minimum 5+ years management experience preferred
- Problem solving abilities, excellent communication skills, and multitasking abilities a must
- Work number of clinical shifts per month set forth by upper management
- Maintain accurate patient log for CT, X-ray, and ultrasound machines
- Perform all daily lab and equipment checks for quality assurance
- Perform all laboratory point of care testing and all CLIA-waived testing
- Accurately document all findings
- Document Laboratory testing, critical values, and communications.
- Ensure that all Radiology orders are performed in a timely matter
- Assist the nursing staff as needed
- Ensure that the Radiology department is fully stocked with supplies
MANAGERIAL – Responsible for all aspects of the Radiology department
STAFFING – Hiring, training, discipline, termination, continued training.
FACILITY – Oversee purchasing of supplies, seeking out lowest bids on purchases. Act as the final oversight for scheduling at each location, making sure overtime is limited. Ensure all policies and procedures are being followed in a uniform fashion across all sites. Ensure that radiology orders are being completed in a timely matter and that reporting is delivered within time limits and is of good quality.
COMPANY – Oversee QA processes for Images and Reporting, notifying upper management when needed. Handle all patient complaints dealing with any aspect of radiology. Create and update new policies/procedures as needed and roll out plan of action for each new policy.
EQUIPMENT – Acquire radiology equipment for all new sites (old sites if need arises). Be the go between for the Contractor and install teams. Ensure that purchases are made to allow sufficient time for delivery and installation to coincide with the given timeline. Oversee all installations. Schedule annual physicist evaluation of all equipment that produce ionizing radiation – CT, X-ray, portable units.
ACCOUNTING/CONTRACTS – Approve all radiology invoices and mileage. Responsible for all account set ups for new vendors and new facilities. Use company credit card responsibly and turn in all receipts weekly to verify purchases. Monitor current contracts and negotiate terms that fall within the guidelines given by ownership for all aspects of radiology
May be required to work holidays and weekends as needed.
Please use our Online Application to apply for this position or simply complete the form below. Those we are interested in interviewing will be contacted.
SignatureCare Emergency Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, physical or mental disability or veteran status. The above job description is intended to describe the general content of and requirements of the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work performed by those assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties & skills required for this position.
Apply for Open Emergency Room (ER) Positions
Please complete the form below to apply for any open position.
* Field is required