Get Social with SignatureCare Emergency Room
SignatureCare Emergency Center Emergency Room: We Are Open 24/7
Our emergency department and emergency room can treat a wide range of emergency medical services. We function like your local hospital emergency room, but without the wait. Our average ER wait time is less than 10 minutes to see a medical doctor.
Our 24 Hour ER provides emergency treatment for most immediate medical care needs ranging from strokes to stitches; we treat minor and major medical emergencies for adults and children, all without the long wait times of a hospital ER. We have convenient locations currently in throughout Texas including Austin, Houston, Stafford, Mission Bend/Sugar Land, Bryan/College Station, Killeen, Midland, Odessa, Texarkana, Lewisville, Humble/Atascocita, Pflugerville, Spring, and Paris, TX.
Looking for the closest emergency department? There is a SignatureCare ER near you. Call us or simply walk in. No appointments needed!
SignatureCare Emergency Center 24-Hour ER Locations in Texas
More Interesting Articles-
– Costs of Going to the Emergency Room
– Can I Visit a Freestanding Emergency Room with No Insurance?
– What to Bring to the Emergency Room
– 3 Keys to Receiving Faster Treatment in the Emergency Room
– Difference between Freestanding Emergency Rooms and Urgent Clinics
– 7 Reasons to Visit an Emergency Room Instead of an Urgent Care
– Urgent Care vs Emergency Room
– 7 Things You Should Bring to the Emergency Room
– Emergency Care vs Urgent Care
– Do I Use Urgent Care or Emergency Room?
– 7 Emergency Room Myths Busted
– Preparing Your Child for Their First ER Visit
– Work Related Emergencies: When to Come to the ER
– 4 Tips for Your Next ER Visit