A staffing coordinator must be an excellent communicator, able to foster relationships with both employees and managers. The goal is to ensure that the company’s staffing requirements are always met and employees work in a friendly, supportive environment. This professional creates and maintains daily staffing reports, which include verifying employees’ work hours, requested time off, as well as job vacancies. Inconsistencies, job vacancies and scheduling concerns are reported to management to address. Reporting responsibilities also include verifying employee work hours with the payroll department on a routine basis to ensure payroll is disbursed accurately.
- Proven experience as staffing coordinator or similar position
- Knowledge of staffing policies, procedures and best practices
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable with a respect to confidentiality
- Oversee all staffing needs and operations of the company
- Liaise with managers to fill vacancies in a timely manner
- Develop work schedules by allocating employees in shifts and positions
- Assume responsibility for timekeeping and time off requests
- Collaborate with payroll to ensure correct employee compensation
- Ensure compliance with internal and external policies and regulations
- Prepare and submit reports on staffing operations
- Maintain schedules for rotating staff
- Secure coverage for vacancy shifts
- Monitor overtime accumulation and attendance of employees
- Consult with nursing departments to ensure that their needs are fulfilled, before a staff crisis arises
- Other responsibilities may include basic administrative tasks.
Please use our Online Application to apply for this position or simply complete the form below. Those we are interested in interviewing will be contacted.
SignatureCare Emergency Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, physical or mental disability or veteran status. The above job description is intended to describe the general content of and requirements of the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work performed by those assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties & skills required for this position.
Apply for Open Emergency Room (ER) Positions Please complete the form below to apply for any open position.
* Field is required