- Atascocita Emergency Center, Humble, TX
- Austin Emergency Center, Austin, TX
- Bellaire Emergency Center – Bellaire, Houston, TX
- College Station/Bryan, TX Emergency Center
- Copperfield Emergency Center – Houston TX
- Cypress FM-1960 Emergency Center, Houston TX
- Houston Emergency Center – Heights, Houston, TX
- Houston Emergency Center – Memorial City, Houston, TX
- Houston Emergency Center – Montrose, Houston TX
- Houston Emergency Center – Westchase, Houston, TX 77042
- Killeen Emergency Center, Killeen, TX
- Lewisville Emergency Center, Lewisville, TX
- Midland Emergency Center – Midland, TX
- Odessa Emergency Center – Odessa, TX
- Paris Emergency Center – Paris TX
- Pflugerville Emergency Center, Pflugerville, TX
- Spring Emergency Center, Spring, TX
- Stafford Emergency Center – Stafford, TX
- Sugar Land Emergency Center – Mission Bend/Sugar Land, TX
- Texarkana Emergency Center – Texarkana, TX
Directions to the Closest Emergency Room
We have multiple emergency room locations throughout Texas to serve you and your family. Our emergency rooms are located in the Houston area including (Houston-Memorial City, Houston-Montrose, Houston-Westchase, Houston-Heights, Houston-Copperfield, Houston-Bellaire, Houston-Cypress/FM 1960, Mission Bend/Sugar Land, and Stafford), Texarkana, Odessa, Paris, College Station/Bryan, Austin, Killeen, Midland, Lewisville, Pflugerville, Spring, and Atascocita/Humble, TX.
All our emergency rooms are open 24/7. We have board-certified emergency medicine physicians on-site 24 hours, and state-of-the-art equipment. We accept most medical insurance plans* and have little to no wait times in our ERs.
To find your closest emergency room, click the links below for a Google Map direction or just call the nearest emergency center 24/7.
*Please call the nearest emergency room to confirm that we accept your medical insurance plan before visiting the ER.
SignatureCare Emergency Center emergency rooms function like hospital ER without the long wait. Our typical emergency room wait time is 10 minutes or less. Our board-certified physicians can treat most medical emergencies from minor cuts or stitches to broken bones and abdominal pain.
We can run blood tests, CT Scans, MRIs, and X- Rays, in addition to HIV and STD testing. We accept most medical insurance health plans. We do not accept Medicaid and Medicare. Visit our 24-hour emergency rooms for workers comp injuries and motor vehicle accidents.
If you need additional information or to speak with one of our emergency room trained specialists 24 hours a day, please call your nearest emergency center 24/7/365.