SignatureCare Emergency Center Physicians Answer Your Questions About Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Coronavirus (COVID-19) infection is rising throughout the country and we know you have a lot of questions.
At SignatureCare Emergency Center, we want to allay your fear and help you understand the disease. That is why our physicians have been spending hours this week answering questions from the community.
Our goal is to help you understand how to identify coronavirus, how to keep from getting the virus and ways to protect your loved ones.
Board-certified emergency room (ER) physicians, Dr. Hashibul Hannan and Dr. California Do with SignatureCare ER joined FOX26 News in Houston, TX this week to provide answers to some of your questions.
Get answers to questions about safety, family protection, intimacy, pre-existing conditions, vitamins and supplements, testing, days of incubation, giving birth, handling money, children and young adults, exercising, food preperation, quarantine, and more.
Get answers to coronavirus (COVID-19) questions like:
- How many days does it take coronavirus to incubate?
- Do masks prevent coronavirus?
- Can I get COVID-19 when I go shopping?
- Do supplements and vitamins stop coronavirus?
- What can I do if I show symptoms of the virus?
- Is COVID-19 spread through handling money?
- Can I spread the virus if I am asymptomatic (not showing symptom)?
- Are my children safe going to the daycare?
- Should daycare workers be concerned about coronavirus?
- Will spraying Lysol or other disinfectants help me avoid coronavirus?
- Does heat or high temperature kill coronavirus?
- How do I protect myself if I have to work and my family members may have immune problems?
- Should I consider giving birth at home to avoid COVID-19?
- Is the food I am eating safe and are food preparers safe?
- Should I be intimate with my spouse or can I get coronavirus through intimacy?
- What should I do about going to the gym or when I exercise?
- Should I quit my job if I am concerned about coronavirus?
- And many more…
Watch the videos below to get answers to your coronavirus questions thanks to board-certified physicians at SignatureCare Emergency Center.