Billing Information- What is the Billing Process at SignatureCare Emergency Center?
SignatureCare Emergency Center has a streamlined billing process. We work with Round Table Medical Billing for our emergency room billing services. When you are experiencing a medical emergency, the last thing you need to do is to get frustrated with the insurance and billing process at the emergency room. Our medical billing staff will work closely with you so that you are completely satisfied with every aspect of your experience with us, including the billing procedure.
What is an Explanation of Benefits?
The first document you will receive is the Explanation of Benefits, or EOB. This is not a bill. You will not need to send any money when you receive the EOB. This document simply breaks down several pieces of information so that you can see how much of your visit has been covered by insurance. Your EOB will include:
- The date and location of your visit
- Your diagnosis
- The total amount billed to your insurance company
- How much your insurance plan will cover
- The amount that is not covered by your insurance plan
- The amount you should expect to pay
You Will Receive Two Bills For Your Emergency Room Visit
Once the insurance company has finalized your claim, you will receive two bills. One bill will be from Round Table Physicians Group, PLLC and will cover the cost of seeing one of our physicians during your visit. The other bill will cover any lab fees, scans and facility charges, and it will be from Emergency Center, PLLC.
Insurance Plans Are Accepted at SignatureCare Emergency Center.
We accept most insurance plans, including Workers Compensation. However, we do not participate in the regular (traditional) Medicare/Medicaid Programs.
Making a Payment is Easy
We want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with our services from the moment you reach out to us for help all the way through the billing process. That is why we made it as easy as possible for you to pay your bills. We accept most insurance plans and most major credit cards, and we offer a hardship program that will allow you to pay your bill in installments.
If you have questions about your bill, please call us at (832) 699-3777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At SignatureCare Emergency Center, our top priority is your health, and we are dedicated to helping you feel your best. If you have any questions or concerns about your visit, please feel free to contact us.
- This facility is a freestanding emergency medical care facility;
- This facility charges rates comparable to a hospital emergency room and may
charge a facility fee;
- This facility or a physician providing medical care at the facility may not be a
participating provider in the patient’s health benefit plan provider network; and
- A physician providing medical care at this facility may bill separately from the
facility for the medical care provided to a patient.
- The facility is not a participating provider in any health benefit plan provider network.