24-Hour Emergency Room Care You Can Trust
As the leading and fastest growing emergency room group in Texas, SignatureCare Emergency Center’s ER are fully equipped to take care of all minor and major medical emergencies.
With little to no wait time, our ERs are designed to provide all patients and their families with maximum comfort.
Our freestanding and ultra-modern emergency rooms are equipped with modern diagnostic technology like multi-slice CT scanners, Digital X-ray machines, and on-site labs, and they are staffed by experienced, board-certified ER physicians, licensed registered nurses and trained support staff.
Our ERs are designed to be stress free. We know you are already under stress due to the illness and our goal to do everything we can to reduce that stress.
24-Hour Emergency Room Services
Patients who come to any of our 24-hour emergency centers in Texas enjoy a number of benefits including –
- Guaranteed fast, friendly emergency care – no waiting
- Multi-slice scanners that allow us to quickly produce diagnostic images
- State of the art observation rooms should you need overnight observation
- Experienced ER doctors, nurses and other support staff
- Warm blanket during treatment
- Ambulance service to area hospitals when needed
- Comfortable, family-friendly waiting rooms designed for maximum comfort
- Free coffee and tea for you and your family
- Free, easily accessible, and convenient parking
SignatureCare Emergency Center offers numerous ER locations in Texas including Houston (Westchase, Houston Heights, Houston Montrose, Copperfield and Memorial City), Bellaire, Stafford, Mission Bend/Sugar Land, Austin, Killeen, College Station, Midland, Paris, Odessa and Texarkana.
Additional ER location in Cypress/FM-1960 area, Houston TX 77069 will begin operation in early 2019.
If you need immediate medical attention, dial 911 or visit the nearest emergency room now.
More Interesting Articles-
– Costs of Going to the Emergency Room
– Can I Visit a Freestanding Emergency Room with No Insurance?
– What to Bring to the Emergency Room
– 3 Keys to Receiving Faster Treatment in the Emergency Room
– Difference between Freestanding Emergency Rooms and Urgent Clinics
– 7 Reasons to Visit an Emergency Room Instead of an Urgent Care
– Urgent Care vs Emergency Room
– 7 Things You Should Bring to the Emergency Room
– Emergency Care vs Urgent Care
– Do I Use Urgent Care or Emergency Room?
– 7 Emergency Room Myths Busted
– Preparing Your Child for Their First ER Visit
– Work Related Emergencies: When to Come to the ER
– 4 Tips for Your Next ER Visit