24-Hour Emergency Room – ER Services
SignatureCare Emergency Center is a network of premier freestanding emergency rooms in Texas. Our emergency centers function like local hospital ERs, with one difference – we do not keep you waiting.
Wait-time at our modern ER facilities is usually 10 minutes or less, and you are always seen by one of our board-certified ER doctors.
Our emergency room doctors know you have things to do and places to go, so we strive to ensure you are seen as quickly as possible. We not only treat adults, but we also see children, including pediatrics. Our ERs are open 24 hours.
Our emergency centers are equipped with the following.
- COLA-Certified Laboratories
- Digital X-ray machines
- Multiple Slice CT Scanners
- Ultrasound machines
- State-of-the-Art Observation Rooms
- Ambulance service to local hospitals when needed
We also provide the following ER services to our patients
- Easy online bill payment options
- STD and HIV tests
- We bill most insurance* plans, including Workers’ Compensation.
- Warm Blankets and happy smiles
Who We Treat
- Infants (Pediatrics)
- Pregnant Women
What We Treat
We provide numerous emergency room services, including treatment for most major and minor medical emergencies:
- Wound Care
- Pediatric Emergencies
- Dental Emergencies – We do not pull teeth
- Abdominal Pain
- Migraines and other Headaches
- Stitches and Broken Bones
- Trauma and Serious Injuries
- Burns and Seizures
- And more – see a partial list here
Come into any of our Emergency Centers today and meet the Director of the facility or any of our courteous staff who will give you a tour of our facility and show you the state-of-the-art equipment we use to treat our patients
Our emergency rooms are currently located in Paris, TX, College Station/Bryan, TX, Austin, TX, Midland, TX, Texarkana, TX, Odessa, TX, Killeen, TX, Lewisville, TX (North Dallas) and Pflugerville, TX (Austin area).
*Please call our facility for billing information regarding your insurance coverage.