24-Hour Emergency Room Services
SignatureCare Emergency Center is your premier network of freestanding emergency rooms in Texas. Our emergency centers function like local hospital emergency rooms, with one difference – we do not keep you waiting.
Wait times at our modern facilities is usually 10 minutes or less, and you are always seen by one of our board-certified ER doctors.
Our emergency centers are equipped with the following.
- COLA-Certified Laboratories
- Digital X-ray machines
- Multiple Slice CT Scanners
- Ultrasound machines
- State-of-the-Art Observation Rooms
- Ambulance service to local hospitals when needed
We also provide the following ER services to our patients
- Easy online bill payment options
- STD and HIV tests
- We accept most major health insurance plans including Workers’ Compensation. (We do not accept Medicaid, Medicare and Tricare)
- Warm Blankets and happy smiles
Who We Treat
- Infants (Pediatrics)
- Pregnant Women
What We Treat
We provide numerous ER services including treatment for most major and minor medical emergencies including:
- Wound Care
- Pediatric Emergencies
- Dental Emergencies – We do not pull teeth
- Abdominal Pain
- Migraines and other Headaches
- Stitches and Broken Bones
- Trauma and Serious Injuries
- Burns and Seizures
- And more – see partial list here
Come into any of our Emergency Centers today and meet the Director of the facility or any of our most courteous staff who will give you a tour of our facility and show you the state-of-the-art equipment we use to treat our patients
Our emergency rooms are currently located in Houston (Montrose, Memorial City, Houston Heights, and Westchase), Stafford, Mission Bend / Sugar Land, College Station, Austin, Midland, Texarkana, Paris, Bellaire, Copperfield and Odessa, TX. Additional locations are opening soon including Cypress and Killeen, TX.