Pediatric Emergency Room – Infant and Children Emergency Care
Our Children Emergency Room is open 24 hours. All SignatureCare Emergency Center emergency rooms are fully equipped to function as pediatric emergency rooms throughout Texas.
Parents understand that children can get sick or hurt at a moment’s notice. That is why you must know SignatureCare Emergency Center’s children emergency room and our top-quality pediatric emergency care services.
Our 24-hour pediatric emergency room (ER) is close to you in Houston, Austin, Dallas, Killeen, Midland, College Station, and other Texas cities. We treat all children and infants, including pediatrics.
Find one of our children’s emergency rooms near you.
24-Hour Children Emergency Room
At SignatureCare Emergency Center, children and infants come first and we work with parents to provide quality and exceptional ER care for Houston kids.
Because medical emergencies can happen at any time, it is vital that parents have access to around-the-clock pediatric emergency room facilities that provide services for even the youngest of patients. When kids are hurt or ill, time can be of the essence in getting their condition diagnosed and treated.
Rather than wait to make an appointment with a pediatrician, or treat the injury or illness at home, Moms and Dads can utilize the 24-hour pediatric emergency care at SignatureCare Emergency Center.
We provide emergency pediatric care and treatment for a wide array of conditions. Whether the pediatric medical emergency is serious or relatively minor, our professionally-trained medical team is equipped to address a wide assortment of pediatric health conditions.
Pediatric Emergency Care Services We Provide:
Injuries and illnesses we treat at all SignatureCare Emergency Center emergency rooms include:
- Strep throat
- Stomach viruses
- Bone fractures
- Animal bites
- Upper respiratory infections
- Mild and moderate dehydration
- Cold and flu
- Sprains and wounds
- Wart removal
- Vomiting and stomach pain
- Ear infections
- Abdominal pain
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Sports injuries
Young patients who experience these and a wide array of other conditions often require prompt medical intervention. When kids are in pain or suffering from an illness that does not respond to over-the-counter medications, parents can bring them to our 24/7 emergency room and get immediate treatment and help.
SignatureCare Emergency Center wants children to feel comfortable during their emergency room visit
Our team of board-certified doctors and medical staff can treat a wide assortment of illnesses and injuries because of the extensive array of medications and medical equipment on hand and ready for immediate use in our pediatric ER.
We can treat conditions like dehydration by providing IV fluids to a sick child and also treat more serious injuries like burns, animal bites, and deep cuts and wounds.
Our staff understands that children are often scared and in pain when they come to the ER. That is why we make it a priority to treat patients thoroughly and effectively to eliminate their distress.
24-hour emergency medical services and tests are available for kids and infants
When a young patient arrives and needs blood tests or x-rays, our team offers laboratory and imaging services. Lab workers and imaging specialists are on hand to provide consultations and to help with a patient’s care if doctors order blood work, x-rays, an ultrasound, or other diagnostic tests. Parents can appreciate that their child will receive the best of care and a comprehensive diagnosis regardless of the time of day.
Children can become sick or suffer an injury unexpectedly. SignatureCare Emergency Center can help the youngest of patients feel better quickly and get back to their normal lives.
More Interesting Articles-
– 5 Common Pediatric Injuries during Summer in Mission Bend
– When Does a Pediatric Stomach Virus Become Serious?
– Finding a Balance While Keeping Your Kids Happy, Healthy and Germ-Free
– How to Tell if Your Child Has Asthma or Allergies – When to Visit the Emergency Room
– When to Visit a Doctor for an Ear Infection
– Playground Safe
– Child ER Visit: Make It Pleasant
– Encouraging Your Kids to Enjoy Summer Swimming
– Fluoride – A Danger to Babies
– Why lead Exposure can be Very Dangerous to your Kids
– My Kid Has a Broken Bone – Now What?
– Preparing Your Child for Their First ER Visit
– Help! My Child Was Bitten by a Snake!
– 4 Common Infant Emergencies Every Parent Should Know
– What Should You Do if Your Child Swallows Your Medication?
– Protecting Your Children Against Germs
– Essential Immunizations for Back to School